Global Medical Gas Market By Product (Medical Gases, Medical Gas Equipment),Application (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Research, Diagnostic Applications, Therapeutic Applications, Others), Method Of Separation (Physical Separators, Fractional Distillation, Molecular Sieve, Semipermeable Membrane, Others), End User (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies, Academic And Research Institutions, Emergency Service Providers, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Some of the major players operating in this market are
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.),
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan),
- The Linde Group (Dublin),
- SOL-SpA (Italy),
- Praxair Technology, Inc. (U.S.),
- Air Liquide (France),
- Atlas Copco (Sweden),
- GCE Holding AB (Sweden),
- Messer Group (Germany),
- The Southern Gas Limited (India),
- Aims Industries Ltd. (India),
- Amico Group (U.S.),
- GCE Group (Sweden),
- Crumpton Welding Supplies & Equipment (U.S.),
- Zaburitz Pearl Co., Ltd. (Myanmar),
- Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases (India),
- Uttam (Pakistan),
- SCI Analytical (U.S.),
- Rotarex (Brazil, Luxembourg, United Arab Emirates),
- Allied Healthcare Products Inc. (U.S.) and many others.
A medical gas is the gas which is manufactured, packaged, and planned for administration to a patient in therapy, anaesthesia, or diagnosis purposes. The medical gases are mainly used in home healthcare, hospitals, biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies, emergency service providers and also in academic & research institutions. Medical Air, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Nitrous Oxide are the most common used medical gases in the hospital areas including recovery areas, patient rooms, operating rooms, and others.
Get 25% Discount Instant Mail us @ email@example.com
Global medical gas market is expected to reach a healthy CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Market Segmentation: Global Medical Gas Market
The medical gas market is segmented into four notable segments such as Product, Application, Method of Separation, End User and Geography.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into medical gases and medical gas equipment. Medical gases segment is sub-segmented into Pure Medical Gases and Medical Gas Mixtures.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical manufacturing & research, diagnostic applications, therapeutic applications and others.
- On the basis of method of separation, the market is segmented into physical separators, fractional distillation, molecular sieve, semipermeable membrane and others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, home healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic and research institutions, emergency service providers and others.
- In 2016, Linde Gas has launched a new light-weight cylinder package for medical oxygen. This product will help in continuous oxygen supply at the hospital and home. This launch will help the company in the expansion of their business by grasping more customers.
- In 2015, Linde Gas has launched first cylinder filing site at Siliguri in West Bengal. This will help the company to expand their business in India and to achieve great milestone in their business.
Table of Contents:
2 MARKET SEGMENTATION
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
6 KEY INSIGHTS
7 GLOBAL MEDICAL GAS MARKET, BY PRODUCT
8 GLOBAL MEDICAL GAS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
9 GLOBAL MEDICAL GAS MARKET, BY METHOD OF SEPARATION
10 GLOBAL MEDICAL GAS MARKET, BY END USER
12 GLOBAL MEDICAL GAS MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
13 COMPANY PROFILES
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475