According to Publisher, the Global Sustainable Packaging market is accounted for $251.46 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $528.37 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.60%. Shift in Consumer Preferences towards Recyclable and Eco-Friendly Materials and the rise in consumer demand for use of green packaging for organic foods. However, high cost of raw materials used for making sustainable packaging such as bio-based monomers, liquid biofuels are hampering the market growth. In addition, innovative sustainable packaging products are providing ample of opportunities to the market growth.
Sustainable packaging is also known as green packaging. It is a type of packaging which is light in weight and tough in physical properties. These have no harmful effect on environment as compared to other packaging. Sustainable packaging helps to minimize the carbon footprints. This type of packaging is widely used by various sectors such as healthcare sector. The sustainable packaging industry provides a wide door of opportunities for the suppliers as well as for the manufacturers.
Get Sample Copy of ” Sustainable Packaging Market ” Report – https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/sample/SMRC00016416
Amongst basis of material, Papers and paperboards segmented due to the use for packaging range from thin tissues to thick boards. These sheet materials are made up from an interlaced network of cellulose fibers. By geography, Europe is anticipated to witness a tremendous growth U.K. and France are the major countries witnessing the augmented demand for sustainable packaging due to rising environmental concerns.
Some of the key players in the Sustainable Packaging market include are BASF SE, Ball Corporation, Huhtamaki OYJ, Tetra Laval International S.A, Amcor Limited, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, Westrock Company, Sonoco Products Company, Mondi PLC, Sealed Air Corporation, Genpak LLC, Gerresheimer AG, Crown Holdings, Inc, DS Smith Plc , International Paper Company, Tetra Pak International S.A, Ardagh Group S.A and Berry Global, Inc.
– Alternate Fiber Packaging
– Active Packaging
– Molded Packaging
– Other Functions
– Tertiary Packaging
– Secondary Packaging
– Primary Packaging
– Degradable Packaging
– Recycled Content Packaging
– Reusable Packaging
– Paper & Paperboard
– Other Materials
– Healthcare Packaging
– Automobile & Electronics
– Cosmetics and personal care
Place a Direct Purchase of this Report – https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/buy/SMRC00016416
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Sustainable Packaging Market, By Function
6 Global Sustainable Packaging Market, By Layer
7 Global Sustainable Packaging Market, By Product
8 Global Sustainable Packaging Market, By Material
Name: Sameer Joshi
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Premium Market Insights
About Premium Market Insights:
Premium Market Insights is a one-stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.